Along with the rest of the Roadmaster range, the 2021 Dark Horse uses the Thunderstroke 116 power plant. Since this model has the Dark Horse designation, the engine is one of many components that get the full blacked-out treatment.
The Roadmaster Dark Horse is undoubtedly a statement bike, but it also comes equipped with bucketloads of premium features and extras. Top-shelf riding aids such as selectable ride modes, cruise control, ABS, and rear cylinder deactivation come as standard. Remote-locking luggage, keyless ignition, heated grips, and a full instrumentation suite are also included.
As an Indian touring motorcycle, the Roadmaster Dark Horse also gets the RideCommand infotainment system, complete with navigation, Apple CarPlay integration, and more.
This unit features:
- Ride Command 7″ touch screen display with Navigation, Radio and Apple Carplay integration
- Premium 200 Watt audio system with bluetooth
- Electronically adjustable windshield
- Heated grips
- Full LED lighting throughout
- Central locking saddlebags
- Keyless ignition
- Rider modes (Tour, Standard, Sport)
- Rear cylinder deactivation to reduce heat and fuel consumption
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Cruise Control
- 12v charging port
- Fairing mounted electronic instrument clusters
- Instantaneous vehicle information like fuel economy, fuel range, compass, temperature, gear position, tyre pressure, engine hours, oil life, average speed, battery voltage and more
- Diamond cut wheels
- Rider and pillion seat
- Crash bar mounted leg fairing
- Rider floorboards
- Engine crash bars