8.30AM – 5.30PM Mon-Fri
8.30AM – 1.00PM Sat
|Color||Blue / White|
For sale we have a totally stunning one off, custom Indian Scout which has been designed and built from the ground up into the FT1200.
The Scouts provide a very very good baseline, the 1200cc engine outputs 100BHP at 8,100RPM and 72 ft-lbs of torque at 6,000 RPM, the brake calipers and ABS system are adequately up to the job of stopping you in plenty of time and the front suspension man enough for keeping you stable at eye watering speeds.
The idea was to adapt a very capable Scout into a flat track racer styled machine which you are able to use more as a sporty and progressive road going bike. – We have hit the nail on the head. It returns you an arm socket popping power delivery, excellent lean angle around the corners, and the noise when you rip down the road is so rewarding!
This monster has 13,540 miles on the speedometer, which has been covered by its previous 3 formal keepers since registration in 2016. The condition of it is very very good as is expected from a bike like this. It has also been mechanically looked after too, you needn’t worry about a costly 15,000 mile service bill, as it has already been done! It has been over serviced to prolong the life of this bike, we have a total of 5 stamps in the book meaning that it has a full service history! Comes supplied with an owners manual/service book, 2 genuine keys, a safety checklist, original PDI form and some other information documents.
As you can see, no expense was spared with this project, it has a huge spec which i will list below:
– Custom aluminium rear subframe
– Custom rear seat cover by Sandbanks upholstery
– K-Tech Razor rear shocks with billet extension block
– Dirty Bird full exhaust system
– Drive belt to sprocket conversion with billet rear sprocket carrier (imported from America, geared for acceleration with an anodized rear sprocket)
– Custom drive chain runner
– Custom made spoked wheels with gold anodized rims
– Galfer wavy rear brake disc
– Moore Speed Racing billet black anodized spindle cap
– Oberon billet mirror
– Progrip ‘motocross’ style grips
– Accossato front brake master cylinder
– Motogadget m.Blaze disc bar end indicators
– Black speedo bezel
– Black fuel tank cap
– Rizoma billet brake fluid reservoir
– Arlen Ness oversize front brake disc with EBC performance v-pads
– Aluminium fork brace
– Motocross style front number board and headlights (with billet fork brackets)
– Motocross style radiator guard
– Samco hose
– Custom front sprocket guard
– Krazyhorse mid controls
– Hyperpro front fork springs
– Moore Speed Racing swingarm bolt cover
– Custom tail tidy with LED stop and tail lights
– Renthal red handlebars with red brace
– Maxxis flat track tyres
– White bodywork with a custom decal kit
Bike Like This Do Not Hang Around Long So Call Us Today To Enquire About This Bike!
All our bikes have a 31 point mechanical & safety check completed prior to sale.
Part exchanges welcome, Nationwide delivery available.
(We have to advise that this bike has had a speedo change at some point, we are able to confirm the exact mileage by running an ECU service report which is 21,791 Kilometers or 13,540 Miles. The mileage which is displayed on the speedometer is 15,031 miles.)
The guys at The Motorbike Transporter have a passion for motorcycling that’s kept them involved in motorcycling for some 30 years. As bike lovers and from their own personal experiences of buying and owning many motorcycles, they know that when deciding who to transport your pride and joy it’s a decision that’s not taken lightly.
Keen motorcycle track day riders who have visited and enjoyed all of the UK circuits over the seasons (rain or shine!) and over several years have tried many methods and equipment in securing two wheeled machines – they are 100% confident that the safest way has been found with no risk of cosmetical or structural damage!
Every one of the Motorbike Transporter customers can be reassured that every bike they transport will be treated with complete care. Irrespective of age, value or condition the bike will be collected, loaded, transported and delivered with complete care as they would with their own.
They are fully insured with Aviva both for Motorbike Transporting and for public liability and the vehicles are regularly serviced and highly maintained – giving you complete peace of mind.
All used motorcycles purchased from Moore Speed Racing come with 3 months warranty as standard, unless stated otherwise. We do not include a 3rd party warranty policy unlike many motorcycle dealers mainly due to their claims policy which have a maximum claim amount, an excess, a long authorization lead time and strict and coverage. All warranty claims run through us and repairs will also be carried out by ourselves.
We thoroughly check all motorcycles before sale and before they leave us, so we can ensure that the customer has the best experience possible from the get go!
For more information, please call 01202 746141.
8.30AM – 5.30PM Mon-Fri
8.30AM – 1.00PM Sat
Moore Speed Racing
Unit 12 Cortry Close